Unable to use Review 360 content for Storyline block in Rise 360

Dec 14, 2023

I have created a software simulation in Storyline 360, saved a Review version of it and tried to import it using a Storyline Block in Rise 360.

I get a message saying you must publish from Storyline 360 version 3.9.12488.0 or later to Review 360 to use it. I've checked that my Storyline is up to date (December 13, 2023 version 3.83.21444.0).

How can I publish it using a version that is later than the one that was updated one day ago?

1 Reply
Jose Tansengco

Hello Lazaros, 

Happy to help out!

The message you're seeing in Rise 360 is just a reminder and not an indication that you are running into versioning issues. 

I'd like to ask a few questions to help clarify your experience: 

• When attempting to embed a Storyline 360 block in your Rise 360 course, are you following the instructions listed here? 

Rise 360: Use Storyline Blocks to Embed Storyline 360 Courses
  • Do you see your Storyline 360 course as a published item in your Review 360 dashboard?
  • Based on the Storyline 360 screenshot that you shared, no other Storyline 360 courses are being detected in your Review 360 account. Is this your first time publishing a Storyline 360 course to Review 360?

As troubleshooting step, try following the instructions in the article above to embed your Storyline 360 project in a Rise 360 course. If you are unable to embed any Storyline 360 course as a Rise 360 block, please reach out to your IT Team and ask them to add all of the endpoints listed in this article to make sure that all of your Articulate 360 applications are working properly.

Let me know how it goes!