Upward arrow on the scroll bar doesn't work in the LMS for Windows

Sep 05, 2023

For a Rise course uploaded to the LMS, the upward arrow on the scroll bar doesn't seem to function when using a Windows environment. However, it works fine on a Mac.

It also works fine when the Exit course button/link is not included in the published course. 

Please see the attached image for a better understanding.

6 Replies
Gren Foronda

Hi Muhammad!

Sorry to hear you are encountering the same issue. Can you let us know the LMS where your Rise 360 course is hosted?

We suggest testing your Rise course in another test LMS server, SCORM Cloud. This will help us to check if the issue is related to the LMS, or a problem with the Rise course itself. Here's how:

Let us know if this issue occurs as well in SCORM Cloud, and we'll help investigate the matter further.

Karl Muller

Hi Gren,

As stated above:

In our LMS I tested a course that was published several months ago, and the up arrow works.

I then checked a course that was published this week, and the up arrow does not work.

I just repeated the test with different old and new courses, with the same result. 

Obviously our LMS is not at fault.

Angelo Cruz

Hi Karl!

I found a similar bug where the wrapper for the Exit Course button overlaps with the up arrow button of the scroll bar.

You can see in the screenshot below that when we right-click the page and then select "Inspect" the exit course wrapper is overlapping the up arrow of the scroll bar.

I've added this forum to the bug report and we'll post an update on this thread as soon as we receive them.