Viewing and using Articulate Rise courses OFFLINE on Samsung Android Tablets

Jan 08, 2021

Hi everyone,

first of all thanks for all the ressources and discussions on this platform - extremely helpful.

I know that this issue has been discussed before: some of our learners frequently find themselves in locations without wifi. As a result we would like to save the html5 (web-) version of their Rise courses for offline use. I have aditionally installed a html-viewer app on my tablet which works in general. As you always have to manually open the index.html-file each time you want to start the course this is not yet the most user-friendly option. Any ideas/workarounds?

Thanks and greetings from Germany!

Markus 

5 Replies
Jose Tansengco

Hi Brian,

For Android devices, you can export your Rise 360 course as a web output and download HTML Viewer applications to view the output (by accessing the index.html file) even without an internet connection. I'll also leave the floor open to our talented community members to see if they have other workarounds that they'd be willing to share. 

Access Pointe

Hi everyone, we just spent months developing a presentation in Rise that will be used by field staff delivering the presentation to customers. This must be done offline as internet access is often spotty They will be using laptops and ipads. Please share the best possible way to do this. I am aware of the publish to web>download zip>extract>navigate to index>click method that works on a PC... what about easier ways and using an ipad? Thanks!