What exactly defines a Storyline block?

Dec 01, 2017

I'm pretty new to Articulate 360. I've gone through the Storyline 360 tutorials and started to figure some stuff out. In Rise, we can add a Storyline block to a Rise project? Is a Storyline block just a Storyline project that contains just one slide? From the CTO's video, it seems so. If we want to add 20 Storyline blocks to Rise, do we have to create, save, import, and share 20 different individual blocks? Can't quite figure out the work flow.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Joe,

A Storyline block contains one Storyline project that you published to Articulate Review and have pulled into your Rise course. It's up to you how many slides that is, or what it contains - but in Arlyn's example it is just one interactive slide. 

This set up allows you to use some of the customized interactions of Storyline such as a drag and drop or simulation. Take a look at some of the general FAQs here for ways in which the Storyline block can be used in Rise. 

Let me know if you need anything else. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.