Wheel of death when loading Rise

Oct 10, 2023

Hi, this is probably an issue for the tech team, but our team is Brisbane/Perth/Sydney based and we have been seeing the wheel of death on all Rise site pages.

Nothing is wrong with our internet connections (we can load other websites). Net speed is excellent. So assuming this is because of system related updates. Rise loads every now and then, runs well, then the wheel of death "Your content is loading." spins for eternity. 

Am assuming the tech work affects us because its Sunday or in the evening when we are working during a Monday/weekday here. 

4 Replies
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Mata! I understand your team sees the message "Your content is loading" when you access all your Rise pages.

Please ensure that the browser you are using is updated. If it already is, please disregard my message.)

Does this issue occur in all supported browsers or just a particular one?

I opened case 03904561 for you, and one of our technical support engineers will reach out to help!

Mata Henry

Hi Hazel, I use chrome and thought it may have been my cache - so as usual clear it but it didnt work. I checked my providers coverage status; no problem, a netspeed test; no problem, then moved to firefox and edge (given its a default for our company); no problem. I also have a diagnostic tool and there's no issue on my end.

This has been happening ever since the rollout of the new Rise 'Team' and Review 'Team Beta' functions, so assuming its got something to do with that. We have about 717 onlines, so perhaps we are affected more?