One or more of the images in image grids and the like always fuzzy

Mar 03, 2023

Everytime I have a 3 or 4 column grid and put an image in each one, there is always at least one of them that is bad quality. This has nothing to do with the quality of the image - they are all the same, and it is random to which image will be blurry - It seems to be that if there is more than 2 images then one or more will be bad quality. I have attached a screenshot of an example of a 3 column grid with an image of a border with text in (it happens with illustrations as well) and added another underneath and put the same images in and the blurry images were different on each grid. I have tried the gif and the _NOPROCESS_ suggestions but it makes no difference. Is this to do with Rise 360 coding and nothing to do with image quality?

3 Replies
John Morgan

Hi Terry,

I'm sorry you are having this issue with your images in the gallery grids! I would like to ask you a few questions so I can get a better understanding of your experience.

1. What type of images are you using? JPG? PNG? SVG?
  2. Is this happening in one type of browser or multiple?

Thanks for reaching out and I look forward to your response! 

Terry Simmons

I have added SVGs and JPEGs for comparison. There is no difference between the PNGs and JPEGs, there is also no difference if the text is outline or font for the PNGs. The SVGs are all bad quality (the text on SVGs is outline text and not a font). I also looked at them in a different browser and in incognito and they are still the same.

I have attached 2 images one in google chrome browser and the other in a different browser and as you can see, they are the same. The quality is not as easy to see in the screenshots, although in either edit or preview, when looking at the images if I enlarge the window view up from 100% to 150% the quality of the image that was bad is improved – I attached the 2 images of this also.

Hope this is enough information to help.