"Thanks a lot Jodi, I've made a few changes in the normal design and updated the link. Hope you'll like the updated version too.. :)"
- 1 month ago09/06/22 at 9:21 am (UTC)
"Here's a quick sample: Used the topic "Three types of Rock" with Brutalist design. You can use the "slick me up!" button to compare t..."
- 1 month ago09/05/22 at 11:15 am (UTC)
Aman Vohra commented on the article Using Pictograms to Design Custom E-Learning Characters #384
"Editable Characters.story for Storyline: https://app.box.com/s/slbdqw682rwhrxa8i21xsda0cse6g46u"
- 2 months ago08/21/22 at 6:53 am (UTC)
"Hello everyone! I have created an Audio Quiz, where the user needs to listen to a small clip of audio and guess the song title based o..."
- 2 months ago08/13/22 at 10:40 am (UTC)
"Thanks Iris! I’m glad you like it. :)"
- 3 months ago07/21/22 at 10:11 am (UTC)
"Thank you Ron! :)"
- 3 months ago07/19/22 at 7:40 pm (UTC)
"Hello Everyone, Explore density with this Salt Water Experiment: https://bit.ly/SWEXP2022"
- 3 months ago07/19/22 at 7:31 pm (UTC)
Aman Vohra commented on the article How Are Course Designers Using Web Objects for Performance Support? #370
"Flip Cards Interaction (using Web Object) for Guess the Emoji Movies: https://bit.ly/EMFLPCRD22"
- 5 months ago05/01/22 at 5:09 pm (UTC)
Aman Vohra commented on the article Using Interactive Timelines in E-Learning Course Design #369
"Here's my take on interactive timeline. Created Instant Course Estimator: https://bit.ly/CoEs2022 There are 10 steps on the timeline ..."
- 5 months ago05/01/22 at 4:49 pm (UTC)
Aman Vohra commented on the article Blurred Backgrounds in E-Learning Course Design #366
"Hi all, Here's my submission: Rainy Day Background, "UI for weather App" https://bit.ly/37inuwQ Thanks!"
- 6 months ago04/04/22 at 6:23 am (UTC)
Aman Vohra commented on the article Design an E-Learning Template or Interaction for Valentine's Day #359
"Happy Valentine's day: http://bit.ly/Valen20"
- 8 months ago02/15/22 at 10:50 am (UTC)
Aman Vohra commented on the article Using Interactive Dials as Draggable Menus in E-Learning #355
"Hello Everyone, Move the interactive dial to select the game you want to play: https://bit.ly/GmsHub2020"
- 9 months ago01/09/22 at 6:49 am (UTC)
"Thanks a lot Ang! :)"
- 12 months ago10/09/21 at 10:07 am (UTC)
"Hi Thierry, I'm glad you liked it. I didn't use Drag-Drop Interaction, all of the content is created in different layers of a singl..."
- 12 months ago10/09/21 at 10:06 am (UTC)
"Thanks a lot Fabian for checking it out and appreciating my efforts! :)"
- 12 months ago10/08/21 at 12:04 pm (UTC)
"Here's my quick submission: Anatomy of Typography https://bit.ly/TYP0G"
- 12 months ago10/07/21 at 12:11 pm (UTC)
"3 types of Journals that can be used in E-Learning: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-adJj1QV4Y"
- 1 year ago09/29/21 at 9:37 am (UTC)
"Hello everyone, Here's my submission: "Bingo for Instructional Designers" On the left you will get to see 15 terms which we normal..."
- 1 year ago09/13/21 at 4:48 pm (UTC)
Aman Vohra commented on the article How are Designers Using Random Number Variables in E-Learning? #334
"Hi all, Used 22 major arcana tarot cards to create a "Tarot Reading App" that tells you about your past, present and future. Try it! ..."
- 1 year ago07/14/21 at 12:00 pm (UTC)
Aman Vohra commented on the article Share Your E-Learning and Instructional Design Portfolios #333
"MY CV (includes Portfolio) http://www.amnvohra.com/projects/my_cv/index.html Tip 1: Adding Interactive samples in your portfolio is..."
- 1 year ago07/08/21 at 3:29 pm (UTC)