"Thanks. Any fixes for this would be appreciated. A notification (here or PM) would be great!"
- over 2 years ago07/17/18 at 9:41 am (UTC)
"Hi, I'm testing my published courses on the SCORM cloud ( cloud.scorm.com ) test suite, using google chrome (latest) and firefox (auto-u..."
- over 2 years ago07/16/18 at 8:07 am (UTC)
"Hi, Even though 'restart course' is the first trigger, and the 'exit course' trigger as the second... The end result is that the course..."
- over 2 years ago07/13/18 at 8:11 am (UTC)
"An update: I'd like to reset the entire course and have the menu restrictions re-enabled. It seems that a 'restart course' works in an ..."
- over 2 years ago07/10/18 at 12:53 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Thanks for your answer. Adding the 'course restart' trigger on a button doesn't really give me consistent results... - sometimes t..."
- over 2 years ago07/10/18 at 8:48 am (UTC)
Bert Casaert started a new discussion Storyline 360 - Reset 'restricted' menu on course restart (after quiz failure)
"Hi, We're using the 'restricted' menu feature for a storyline 360 course, which works fine the first time going through the course. Howev..."
- over 2 years ago07/10/18 at 7:33 am (UTC)
Bert Casaert replied to the discussion Flash Player 23 and Later in Google Chrome - Local Playback of Published Content
"Hi, Currently, we can change our own flash player settings, by adding secure locations, but this can not be the permanent solution, as ..."
- over 4 years ago09/21/16 at 9:55 am (UTC)
"Hi, is there a possibility that the embedded jQuery is going to be updated? There is still some concert around it: "Even if the applicat..."
- 5 years ago02/11/16 at 2:06 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, Do you have an update on this? Thanks."
- 5 years ago01/12/16 at 2:47 pm (UTC)
"The library jquery version 1.7.1 has known security issues. Linked bugs were: http://research.insecurelabs.org/jquery/test/ and https:..."
- 5 years ago12/10/15 at 2:52 pm (UTC)
Bert Casaert started a new discussion Storyline embedded jQuery - security vulnerability
"Hi, One of our clients noticed that there's a mention that jQuery '1.7.1' is used/embedded in the published storyline result. This versi..."
- 5 years ago12/10/15 at 8:53 am (UTC)