"Great way to hone the skill of doing math in your head."
- 2 months ago03/22/21 at 6:44 pm (UTC)
"Thank you, Ron!"
- 2 months ago03/20/21 at 3:56 am (UTC)
"Katelin, the art is intriguing! It makes me want to see where you will take this."
- 2 months ago03/19/21 at 6:36 pm (UTC)
"Great use of resources! I thought it was a creative and clever way to engage the learner in a more active way than simply selecting the c..."
- 2 months ago03/19/21 at 6:21 pm (UTC)
"I found this to be an especially useful way to reinforce each step of a complex process before moving on to the next. Rather than simply ..."
- 2 months ago03/19/21 at 4:14 pm (UTC)
Emile Husson commented on the article Using the Pantone 2021 Color of the Year in E-Learning Design #308
"This challenge gave me the incentive I needed to build a sailing instruction demo, since the colors were a good fit with the subject matt..."
- 4 months ago01/12/21 at 5:15 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. I'm still fairly new to Articulate and this is my first slider exercise, so I appreciate the positive feedback!"
- 5 months ago12/24/20 at 3:22 am (UTC)
"Good way to use the slider to illustrate the choices, especially for such a touchy subject."
- 5 months ago12/23/20 at 4:33 pm (UTC)
"Ike, this is wonderful! I had been considering a depth of field tutorial myself, and now I can just send people to yours! Seriously, I..."
- 5 months ago12/23/20 at 4:29 pm (UTC)
"I'm a little late to the challenge, but here's a link to an excerpt from a course I created on using tape measures. The link demonstrates..."
- 5 months ago12/23/20 at 4:27 pm (UTC)
"Update: I've tried a number of ways to get my iPad's browser (Safari) to open a saved HTML5 file, but there seems to be a firewall betwee..."
- 5 months ago12/16/20 at 3:38 pm (UTC)
"Thank you. I’ll give that a try and follow up here with results. Sent from my iPhone"
- 5 months ago12/12/20 at 4:43 am (UTC)
Emile Husson started a new discussion Offline delivery on mobile devices
"Hi, all, I have a client who often delivers training in facilities with no Wi-Fi access, and they would like their courses loaded onto ta..."
- 5 months ago12/11/20 at 8:54 pm (UTC)
Emile Husson commented on the article Using Hotspots and Invisible Buttons in E-Learning #296
"Once I figured out that I'm not allowed to drive on the sidewalks and through back yards, I was able to get my penalty points down to 7! ..."
- 8 months ago09/22/20 at 2:52 pm (UTC)