"Excellent, I could feel the 80's vibe for sure, maybe similar to the opening of Mary Tyler Moore show...oops, wait, I'm old, that isnt th..."
- 2 days ago01/26/21 at 5:00 am (UTC)
"Totally missed the bio piece from your Linkedin post as I was on my phone. Very cute descriptions, fully expected one to include "enjoys ..."
- 2 days ago01/26/21 at 4:50 am (UTC)
"So many outfits! Thanks for sharing."
- 4 days ago01/24/21 at 6:14 am (UTC)
"So clever, thanks for sharing as always. Curious, when it isn't raining, you are busier?"
- 4 days ago01/24/21 at 6:12 am (UTC)
"FANTASTIC! What did you use for the animation? Vyond? I am kind of over the Bernie meme, but this presentation made me chuckle. Thanks fo..."
- 4 days ago01/24/21 at 6:10 am (UTC)
"Which Employee would you prefer? Part of an onboarding training for schools. I adjusted this interaction to add the selection of a mal..."
- 4 days ago01/24/21 at 6:03 am (UTC)
Eric Chamberlin commented on the article Using Glassmorphism in E-Learning Course Design #310
"Welcome to Kuwait!! A number of firsts - 1- first video intro morphing into the menu 2- first time truly leveraging the Master Slid..."
- 10 days ago01/18/21 at 9:05 am (UTC)
"Happy New Year! For this interaction, I looked to build my skills around building for mobile and incorporating different languages. This..."
- 17 days ago01/11/21 at 8:53 am (UTC)
"Thank you for the feedback, I continue to grow and stretch myself the more time I spend in the Elearning Heroes community."
- 2 months ago12/14/20 at 4:24 am (UTC)
"Thank you, I have been trying to make sure to challenge them in multiple modalities."
- 2 months ago12/14/20 at 4:23 am (UTC)
"Sadly, they did not get out of it what went into it ;) Just kidding. My wife did say they were engaged, some went back and tried it multi..."
- 2 months ago12/14/20 at 4:22 am (UTC)
"A set of exercises I made for my wife's HS French 1 class. I added the ability to get an English hint in section 1 for those that do not ..."
- 2 months ago12/13/20 at 10:13 am (UTC)
"Very well done. Were the fish/crustaceans on animation paths? scheduled on the timeline?"
- 2 months ago12/06/20 at 1:08 pm (UTC)
"Ron, that is strange as I put several variations of the correct answer in as correct, then have just one listed as feedback if it’s incor..."
- 2 months ago12/06/20 at 3:54 am (UTC)
"Quelle Heure Est it? - What time is it? https://bit.ly/quelleheure2020 Created the telling time interaction for my wife's HS French..."
- 2 months ago12/05/20 at 8:14 am (UTC)
"Is true collaboration in the future for 360?"
- 3 months ago11/11/20 at 6:57 am (UTC)
Eric Chamberlin started a new discussion Challenges
"Curious question...when do these typically get posted???"
- 3 months ago11/06/20 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"Victoria, I do not believe that Articulate 360 alone will allow you to accomplish your goal. It will need to be hosted and you will need ..."
- 3 months ago11/04/20 at 6:43 am (UTC)
Eric Chamberlin commented on the article What Do Course Designers Need to Know About Building Accessible E-Learning? #304
"Hello, Coming from the K-12 classroom environment, I am very familiar with Universal Design for Learning from the CAST organization. T..."
- 3 months ago11/03/20 at 7:40 am (UTC)
"Hello, I went on a search to find solid alternatives to embed into a Rise course. Here is what I found...Copied from my article on&..."
- 3 months ago10/31/20 at 9:47 am (UTC)
"Good timing on this challenge. I am beginning to work with our college counseling office to re-work their existing paper-based/PDF materi..."
- 3 months ago10/26/20 at 7:13 am (UTC)
"How can I modify to only generate 1,2 or 3?"
- 3 months ago10/18/20 at 10:37 am (UTC)
- 3 months ago10/18/20 at 10:33 am (UTC)
Eric Chamberlin commented on the article Create Interactive Explanations for the 2020 Tour de France #297
"Can't believe I missed this, probably because I was watching the race every day!! Made this last spring for my wife to use in French 1..."
- 4 months ago09/22/20 at 3:22 pm (UTC)