"I have the same problem. Sometimes the timeline shows thousands of seconds and I had to hold and drag. OMG! That little "left arrow" tri..."
- over 3 years ago12/06/18 at 10:17 pm (UTC)
"Thx., John. So it looks like I'm only limited by my own creative imagery and skillset. I've got so much to learn."
- over 3 years ago11/26/18 at 1:16 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, David. /JC"
- over 3 years ago10/30/18 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"Thank you for your examples. Very well done. Would you mind sharing me with the code for the medical uniforms in example four that you s..."
- over 3 years ago10/30/18 at 6:46 pm (UTC)
JC Caianiello started a new discussion Boring PowerPoint
"Storyline 360 seems like PowerPoint on steroids. Are there any examples of using Storyline where it doesn't look like a PowerPoint that..."
- over 3 years ago10/29/18 at 1:38 am (UTC)
JC Caianiello started a new discussion Dimming Layers
" Hey folks. I have my Dim checkbox checked, but my base layer does not dim when I create a new layer. Any suggestions on what's going on?"
- over 3 years ago10/12/18 at 9:42 pm (UTC)
"Use people from your company. Write out the script. Give them some coaching. And away you go... "
- almost 4 years ago08/03/18 at 7:28 pm (UTC)
"Thanks JT. I'm disappointed that there is no native software for Mac. I will probable use my Mac for Rise and get a Windows machine for ..."
- almost 4 years ago05/23/18 at 9:04 pm (UTC)