"Having the zoom be triggered by the user's click is a nice effect!"
- 4 years ago01/27/16 at 3:16 pm (UTC)
"What a clean, intuitive way to navigate through a several small bits of information! Well done."
- 4 years ago01/27/16 at 3:06 pm (UTC)
"This is really slick, Josh. It moves really logically and intuitively, as well. Thanks for posting this!"
- 4 years ago01/21/16 at 2:05 pm (UTC)
"Lovely--and with a nested menu, no less!"
- 4 years ago01/07/16 at 7:24 pm (UTC)
Jay Shuck commented on the article Screencasts and Software Simulations in Online Training #19
"I like these tips, too, Simon. Thanks for posting. In my own work, I also add a message (often illustrated with a frowning character) for..."
- over 4 years ago12/31/15 at 2:44 pm (UTC)
"Such beautiful, clean designing, Joanna!"
- over 4 years ago12/22/15 at 2:04 pm (UTC)
"What a pretty solution for these two colors, Jennifer. And in record time, too!"
- over 4 years ago12/18/15 at 8:42 pm (UTC)
"What a fun (and funny) idea. Nice work!"
- over 4 years ago12/16/15 at 2:00 pm (UTC)
"Got it. Thanks again, Dianne!"
- over 4 years ago11/02/15 at 1:35 pm (UTC)
"Thanks so much, Dianne, but is this the right file? I'm seeing a presentation on what people love and hate about e-learning."
- over 4 years ago10/30/15 at 12:55 pm (UTC)
"I really like how this flows and looks, Dianne! (I wouldn't mind seeing the Storyline file for this.) Thanks for posting."
- over 4 years ago10/27/15 at 3:31 pm (UTC)
"This has real potential. Keep posting those examples!"
- over 4 years ago10/22/15 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, I found that site a few minutes ago and have already bookmarked it! Thanks very much."
- over 4 years ago08/14/15 at 6:16 pm (UTC)
Jay Shuck replied to the discussion SL2 & SL360 "Restricted" Menu Navigation and Next Button - Solution / Workaround
"I see that this thread has been up for a while, but please accept my belated thanks for posting this! It will solve the problem we've bee..."
- over 4 years ago08/14/15 at 5:39 pm (UTC)
"I appreciate this explanation, Ashley. Thanks. I still wish that this update hadn't happened, however. My employer wants to force everyo..."
- over 4 years ago08/14/15 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
"After a few tries, it finally occurred to me that "to the right" is where you throw it, not where the crumpled paper already is! :-)"
- over 4 years ago07/17/15 at 2:10 pm (UTC)
"Apparently, I'm a neophyte at Storyline AND your website! (Grrr.) Anyway, I had tried to express to Rebecca my gratitude for her prompt, ..."
- 6 years ago01/07/14 at 5:30 pm (UTC)
"Oh, I should have added: In one of my early experiments, I WAS able to create a number variable to disable the Review Answers button unt..."
- 6 years ago01/03/14 at 8:37 am (UTC)
Jay Shuck started a new discussion Different results slide layers for different scores, attempts
"I am putting together Storyline lessons for a company that has now requested the following: 1. If the learner passes with a score of 100%..."
- 6 years ago01/03/14 at 8:31 am (UTC)