"Does the value of cmi.interactions._count increment as a user continues answering quiz questions? Anyone with knowledge of SCORM out th..."
- over 7 years ago01/06/14 at 9:18 am (UTC)
"OK. I just finished reading the following SCORM article here: http://scorm.com/blog/2010/11/4-things-every-scorm-test-should-do-when-repo..."
- over 7 years ago01/06/14 at 8:57 am (UTC)
"Can anyone provide any further assistance with my last couple of questions in my post above?"
- over 7 years ago01/06/14 at 5:59 am (UTC)
"OK. The answer lies here: http://www.articulate.com/support/storyline/question-details-arent-communicated-to-lms We had not updated the v..."
- over 7 years ago01/03/14 at 12:39 pm (UTC)
"So, I turned DEBUG on and here is the full SCORM debug info. As you'll see, there is no interaction data being passed (except for the sus..."
- over 7 years ago01/03/14 at 6:44 am (UTC)
"After reading the following post: http://community.articulate.com/forums/t/31763.aspx I see that the quiz/API should be trying to Call Se..."
- over 7 years ago01/02/14 at 12:25 pm (UTC)
"May I ask what SCORM data element is used to store Quiz Data for Storyline?"
- over 7 years ago01/02/14 at 8:56 am (UTC)
Jim Garling started a new discussion Parsing Storyline Quiz Data
"Hello, I have a Storyline project that is basically a Quizmaker '09 quiz that was imported into Storyline. I've published the quiz for LM..."
- over 7 years ago01/02/14 at 8:38 am (UTC)
Jim Garling started a new discussion Print Results doesn't show all quiz questions/responses
"Hello, I have imported an existing Quizmaker quiz into Storyline and then published for LMS using SCORM 2004 3rd Edition. The quiz has 5..."
- over 7 years ago01/02/14 at 8:30 am (UTC)