John Luttrell replied to the discussion Using variables to show layers after visiting a page
"Hey David, Thanks for the reply. Yes, I think that's getting closer to what I'm trying to accomplish. However, I'm looking for it to be s..."
- over 9 years ago02/11/13 at 2:20 pm (UTC)
John Luttrell started a new discussion Using variables to show layers after visiting a page
"I'm trying to use variables to show layers after visiting a page. Here's the idea: 1. start on home slide 2. click button 1 and it jumps ..."
- over 9 years ago02/07/13 at 8:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Niels, Glad it worked for you. Best regards, John"
- almost 10 years ago06/08/12 at 7:05 am (UTC)
"Hi Kirsten, I'm attaching a rudimentary Captivate 5 project that allows many to few and I think it can work as 1-to-1 as well. Hope it wo..."
- almost 10 years ago06/05/12 at 8:52 am (UTC)
"I emailed the friendly folks in Articulate support and got the serial numbers from them very quickly. Great support guys! (apologies for ..."
- over 10 years ago10/06/11 at 1:51 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Having some similar issues to the ones listed above. I uninstalled Articulate Studio 09, which had a single serial number. I installe..."
- over 10 years ago08/19/11 at 3:47 pm (UTC)
"Hi Christopher, Brian is spot on with using web objects to insert a SWF into a presentation."
- almost 11 years ago06/07/11 at 2:55 pm (UTC)
"Diane, Well, what worked was just using Captivate to do this. I don't think Quizmaker can do the many to one or many to few. Like Robert ..."
- 11 years ago04/05/11 at 7:46 am (UTC)
"Hey Robert, Thanks for your reply. I'll check that out. I'm actually able to do what I want in Captivate and bring it into my Articulate ..."
- 11 years ago03/22/11 at 8:59 am (UTC)