Kelly Prince commented on the article An Expert's Advice on Writing Conference Proposals that Get Noticed
"Great piece Trina! thanks! @christy, you MUST try again--based on your blog posts, I would TOTALLY come to your session!"
- over 4 years ago11/09/15 at 10:24 pm (UTC)
"Awesomeness! Partnering with SMEs is so crucial; it's made all the difference in meeting timelines and achieving a higher-quality course...."
- over 4 years ago10/20/15 at 12:17 pm (UTC)
"This is stunning. I've forwarded this to several people. Serious props for such amazing work and thank you for sharing. I love how Story..."
- over 4 years ago10/01/15 at 7:20 pm (UTC)
"This is FANTASTIC!!! Congrats on the award. Well-deserved and giving me a few ideas for my course on the vestibular system."
- almost 5 years ago09/02/15 at 5:34 pm (UTC)
Kelly Prince replied to the discussion Example I did based on the interactive conversation models JellyVision uses
"Great work. JellyVision is seriously awesome fun stuff. I like how you used the button click sounds for a whimsical effect! "
- almost 5 years ago07/08/15 at 10:31 pm (UTC)
Kelly Prince commented on the article Introducing our new Community Manager: Trina Rimmer!
"Trina! Congratulations on the exceptionally cool gig! I know you'll be awesome!"
- over 5 years ago01/06/15 at 7:27 pm (UTC)
Kelly Prince replied to the discussion What's the BEST elearning advice you ever received?
"No effort is ever solo. Stakeholders, SMEs, IT/Media and management champions all help you move toward your goal. "We" did this is alway..."
- over 5 years ago11/21/14 at 4:47 pm (UTC)
"Wow! Those are going to be some HUGE shoes to fill. Good luck in everything you do Mike!"
- over 5 years ago11/07/14 at 1:57 pm (UTC)
"Awesomeness. My go-to source for inspiration and know-how gets better!"
- over 5 years ago10/16/14 at 6:58 am (UTC)
Kelly Prince commented on the article Video Workshop: Create a Custom Tabs Interaction in Articulate Storyline
"Very elegant and professional. Great job!"
- almost 6 years ago08/18/14 at 1:35 pm (UTC)