Laurel Thomas started a new discussion Undo messed up my group of objects
"I had a group (Background) of subgroups (bushes, trees, fence, etc.) of objects on a layer. I cut one of the subgroups to paste it to an..."
- 5 years ago08/31/18 at 4:26 pm (UTC)
- 5 years ago08/31/18 at 4:10 pm (UTC)
"I'm looking for an alternative that "merges" the two WITHOUT having to do copy and paste."
- 5 years ago08/31/18 at 4:07 pm (UTC)
Laurel Thomas started a new discussion merge a layer with base layer
"Is there a quick way I can take what's on a layer and put it on the base layer without having to cut/copy and paste everything one by one..."
- 5 years ago08/31/18 at 4:01 pm (UTC)
"I want to set the results score equal to the variable Score. (It starts at 100% and will go down if the learner selects the wrong answers..."
- 5 years ago08/16/18 at 4:58 pm (UTC)
"Thanks to everyone who is asking. I thought I was replying via email directly to Support -- didn't realize it was coming to this thread. ..."
- 5 years ago08/15/18 at 5:28 pm (UTC)
"Hi, Leslie. I have attached the file I’m working on. What is not showing is on the Results slide. Thanks for any help you can provide. ..."
- 5 years ago08/15/18 at 2:08 am (UTC)
"Hi, Alyssa. Thanks for the direction. I’ve changed my survey question to a How Many, and I still have the same result: I can get my varia..."
- 5 years ago08/14/18 at 12:49 am (UTC)
"I've also tried this option using a question slide with a NumericEntry text entry field to equal my variable Score, then submit the Numer..."
- 5 years ago08/09/18 at 1:14 am (UTC)
Laurel Thomas replied to the discussion Java script in Storyline to set the Results.ScorePoints variable?
- 5 years ago08/09/18 at 12:29 am (UTC)