"It's not that I don't miss the feature or wouldn't be grateful for it...it genuinely bothered me for a while. I guess I've just buil..."
- 9 months ago06/16/20 at 11:00 pm (UTC)
"I have to say - as someone who also previously used products like Flash and Premiere Pro, this seemed like a really big deal around ..."
- 9 months ago06/04/20 at 12:59 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, That's great news! Rise has come a ways since I was deep-diving into the product 5 months ago. I'm looking forward to devel..."
- over 2 years ago09/13/18 at 12:19 am (UTC)
"The modern player is a huge improvement and we are using it for all of our projects going forward, as well as changing our existing conte..."
- over 2 years ago06/13/18 at 1:18 am (UTC)
Max Ricketts commented on the article Create Branched Scenarios in Rise with Two Awesome New Features
"Modern browsers are removing the ability to autoplay vidoes. Unfortunately there's nothing Articulate can do to change that. Not sure i..."
- over 2 years ago06/08/18 at 5:31 am (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thank you for confirming that. Just to close the loop for anyone else who might be in the same situation I was - my understa..."
- over 2 years ago06/01/18 at 4:32 am (UTC)
"Thanks for confirming that Cruz...it matches what I'd found with all my testing at the time. I've been playing with the new modern playe..."
- over 2 years ago06/01/18 at 12:47 am (UTC)
"Awesome, I will. Be sure to update this thread! This is such a useful script for getting courses to use up all the real estate on mobil..."
- almost 3 years ago05/24/18 at 11:36 pm (UTC)
"Hi Alyssa, Thank you very much for your reply. I've been playing with the new modern player and the player settings and I seem to have ..."
- almost 3 years ago05/24/18 at 11:26 pm (UTC)
Max Ricketts started a new discussion Full screen on mobile devices - Very frustrated
"Hello, I have been attempting to get courses published in AS360 to go full screen on mobile devices and have become extremely frustrated..."
- almost 3 years ago05/24/18 at 4:11 am (UTC)
"I have not been able to get this code to work on an iOS device under any circumstances (Chrome/Safari, published to an LMS, published to ..."
- almost 3 years ago05/24/18 at 4:06 am (UTC)
"Crystal - thanks for the example. I could see that being useful in some cases, but the answer highlighting and feedback you get from act..."
- almost 3 years ago04/17/18 at 4:40 am (UTC)
"This feature has also been requested here: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise/rise-multiple-answer-questions-in-knowledge-..."
- almost 3 years ago04/17/18 at 4:37 am (UTC)
Max Ricketts replied to the discussion Rise: Multiple Answer Questions in knowledge check blocks?
"I'd like to echo what Sara has said and also request this feature! It's awesome to have the ability to ask questions like this outside o..."
- almost 3 years ago04/17/18 at 4:31 am (UTC)
"Hmm...I found a lot more info here, which probably would have been useful to the participants of this discussion: https://community.arti..."
- almost 3 years ago04/10/18 at 5:29 am (UTC)
"Hi Ashley, We are currently considering upgrading from SL2 to 360 but we do utilize JS in our courses. Is this still an issue we'd have..."
- almost 3 years ago04/10/18 at 5:20 am (UTC)