"Thanks for all your feedback everyone! And Phil, thanks so much for sharing the storyline file for the Maths module, tricky use of trigge..."
- over 6 years ago11/23/15 at 7:41 pm (UTC)
"Hi Daniel, Thanks for your example! It is very helpful, but doesn't fully answer my questions about this interaction. In your example t..."
- over 6 years ago11/20/15 at 8:59 pm (UTC)
Sean McAlary started a new discussion Animations in Storyline
"I was wondering how to create animations like the one in #4: Math Course. https://community.articulate.com/articles/7-beautiful-e-learni..."
- over 6 years ago11/18/15 at 9:58 pm (UTC)
"Ahhhh that totally makes sense! Change their state when the timeline reaches their respective times. Genius!! Thanks again! :D"
- over 6 years ago11/12/15 at 10:55 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jason, Here it is. The second slide is the one with the units. Click any of the first 3 (the 4th one: couples isn't quite working yet..."
- over 6 years ago11/12/15 at 10:20 pm (UTC)
"Hi Jason, It's a really, really rough draft but yes I can upload it. Do I just attach the SCORM package?"
- over 6 years ago11/12/15 at 10:07 pm (UTC)
Sean McAlary started a new discussion Working with the timeline
"Hello, I am creating a module in storyline, using the timeline and animations to reveal objects one at a time, and in a particular order..."
- over 6 years ago11/12/15 at 9:45 pm (UTC)
Sean McAlary started a new discussion Hover state on multiple response questions
"I am doing a mulitple response style quiz in storyline, and I noticed that the hover state on the last answer covers over my built-in sub..."
- almost 7 years ago07/30/15 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
Sean McAlary started a new discussion Customizing the Glossary
"I am creating a course in storyline, where I want each unit to have its own unique glossary in the player. However when I go to the Unit ..."
- almost 7 years ago06/30/15 at 4:24 pm (UTC)