Sundae Delgado commented on the article “But It’s to Code”: Thoughts on Accessibility in E-Learning
"Thank you so much Jane for your passion for creating a new world view about inclusive design that goes beyond compliance and hits at the ..."
- over 6 years ago04/19/16 at 3:29 pm (UTC)
"Some of our courses were also in studio. We used storyline for half and studio for the other half. The red bar issue happened in both. S..."
- almost 7 years ago01/22/16 at 11:57 pm (UTC)
"Just curious. Did you use the latest version?"
- almost 7 years ago01/22/16 at 11:51 pm (UTC)
"The only relevant solution we received was to republish the course in the latest version of Storyline. The latest version came out right ..."
- almost 7 years ago01/22/16 at 11:46 pm (UTC)
"Also, I love the effort Articulate has put forward for accessibility. I found The 6 Best Practices For Designing Accessible ELearning to ..."
- 7 years ago10/22/15 at 9:17 pm (UTC)
"Thanks Ashley. I should have clarified. This is a concern in both instances: When we use the next button for navigation and when we don't..."
- 7 years ago10/22/15 at 9:08 pm (UTC)
"I am having the same issue. Did you ever get an answer to this? "
- 7 years ago10/22/15 at 3:36 pm (UTC)
Sundae Delgado started a new discussion Accessibility: JAWS reader doesn't recognize new slide
"We have tried several screen readers including JAWS, and we are unable to get Articulate to communicate with the screen reader that a new..."
- 7 years ago10/22/15 at 3:34 pm (UTC)
Sundae Delgado started a new discussion Storyline and Presenter Red incorrect bar appearing in quizzes
"Hi there friends. We have published 10 courses to our LMS in the last 6 months using both presenter and storyline. Over 10,000 folks have..."
- over 7 years ago08/12/15 at 10:29 pm (UTC)