Tom Lunzer replied to the discussion _ORG appears on the end of my Course Master ID when publishing
"A little more information about this post. When publish this to our LMS the Title is our Course Master ID. For some reason it is also add..."
- 8 years ago07/24/14 at 8:53 am (UTC)
Tom Lunzer started a new discussion _ORG appears on the end of my Course Master ID when publishing
Tom Lunzer started a new discussion Sending a quiz score to LMS without a Complete / Incomplete
"Is there a way I can get the results of a quiz score sent to my LMS without the user passing the quiz. For instance the quiz results to p..."
- 8 years ago07/23/14 at 8:18 am (UTC)
"Thanks for the tip. I needed to have rounded off percentages for my project. This really should be an option that can be set in the quiz..."
- 8 years ago07/22/14 at 12:14 pm (UTC)
"My two cents. Ok the pseudo light box idea is fine if you don't care where your user ends up when he closes the slide. That is to say you..."
- over 8 years ago04/17/14 at 1:40 pm (UTC)
"Also a little note: On the slides you want to stop the audio from repeating, check your slide property settings (the little gear symbol ..."
- almost 10 years ago11/06/12 at 2:48 pm (UTC)
"Ok I got it to work with a little help from information from Articulatebrian's Screenr sample. Here is the link for anyone interested... ..."
- almost 10 years ago11/05/12 at 2:38 pm (UTC)
"Thanks, but I gave it a try and it did not work. I have attached the file if you could look and see if my variables are set up correctly..."
- almost 10 years ago10/24/12 at 1:50 pm (UTC)
"I am hopping between slides, but Resume saved state does not answer my problem. If you use resume saved state , and the user leaves that..."
- almost 10 years ago10/24/12 at 6:47 am (UTC)
"Hello Bruce. I am trying the same thing as Julie. I have four picture buttons of melons. When you click a picture button it goes to a ..."
- almost 10 years ago10/17/12 at 8:58 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your help."
- 10 years ago08/22/12 at 7:45 am (UTC)
"Thanks again for your help but it does not work for my solution. I mentioned that creating a button that's function can be repeated was ..."
- 10 years ago08/16/12 at 7:55 am (UTC)
"Thanks for your work, you are very close to what I am looking for, but you have to click the button an additional time to set the image b..."
- 10 years ago08/15/12 at 3:07 pm (UTC)
"I have included the story file in this post. It's pretty simple. Click on the "Change Image Button" on the left and the strawberries im..."
- 10 years ago08/15/12 at 10:59 am (UTC)