- 26 days ago01/30/21 at 5:08 pm (UTC)
"Hi everyone! I repurposed an old sample I had by adding the slider to move thru the character selection. I really like this kind of inter..."
- 28 days ago01/28/21 at 9:11 pm (UTC)
"Oh! I missed that one, but I'll make sure to correct it. Thank you so much for your observation."
- 29 days ago01/28/21 at 2:19 pm (UTC)
Armando López published a new E-Learning Example Storyline: Making Chocolate Chip Cookies
"Treat your learners to a virtual cooking class that teaches instructions using hotspots. Explore this project."
- 5 months ago10/08/20 at 5:48 pm (UTC)
"The whole design looks amazing!"
- 6 months ago09/01/20 at 7:31 pm (UTC)
"Thanks you are totally correct! I updated it to the correct time otherwise they would probably get a smokey/burn taste ;)"
- 6 months ago09/01/20 at 7:25 pm (UTC)
"Hahaha no they are not! but I'm glad you find it fun :)"
- 6 months ago09/01/20 at 7:23 pm (UTC)
"I'm really glad you enjoyed it. I'm really trying to create more engaging material"
- 6 months ago09/01/20 at 7:22 pm (UTC)
"Hello! This is my project for this week challenge. https://360.articulate.com/review/content/dd11b1f8-684b-4d94-b64a-65a676d57633/review"
- 6 months ago08/28/20 at 9:24 pm (UTC)
Armando López added the course Martin's cow frenzy
"VIdeogame using randomize variables and moving paths"
- 7 months ago07/24/20 at 3:41 pm (UTC)
"And yes! everything is randomized. The geese and the chickens have a lower chance to appear."
- 8 months ago07/07/20 at 4:17 am (UTC)
"I made one that had the levels implemented. The problem is that they are SO many triggers it crashes really often, so I ended up collecti..."
- 8 months ago07/07/20 at 4:14 am (UTC)
"Hi everyone! For his week challenge I'm going to share a videogame I created using variables and animation. I hope you like it. https:..."
- 8 months ago07/07/20 at 3:51 am (UTC)