It’s that special time of year again: the leaves have fallen, temperatures have cooled, and everyone’s feeling the generous holiday spirit ... including the Community team at Articulate! Starting December 10th, our 12 Days of Tabs will give you warm fuzzies all over, no matter the weather.
Tabs (also known as click-and-reveals) are a super-versatile interaction type used by e-learning developers in both Articulate Storyline and PowerPoint. With that in mind, we’ll share 12 brand-new tabs template downloads over 12 days: 6 for Storyline and 6 for PowerPoint.
We’re thrilled to share and create new, practical tabs interactions, so stay tuned each business day from December 10th through 25th for a new download (we’ll update this article with all the links).
See something you love? Share your holiday spirit on Twitter with the hashtag #12DaysofTabs.
Here are the goodies:
- Storyline 2: Clean & Simple Tabs Template. This simple tabs template makes use of the hover feature instead of the traditional click to reveal the information.
- Powerpoint: Clean & Simple Tabs Template. What works well in Storyline often also works well in Powerpoint. This tabs template proves it, and also uses a hover feature instead of the traditional click to reveal the information.
- Storyline 2: Colorful Tabs Template. Add a pop of color to your next project by using this simple and easy-to-update tabs template.
- Powerpoint: Colorful Tabs Template. Another fun and colorful tabs template to jazz up your next project. Simply swap the text for your own!
- Storyline 2: Icon-Based Tabs Template. This tabs template makes use of fun icons instead of the traditional tab. Swap out the icons for whatever you need by downloading the full icon set.
- Powerpoint: Semi-Transparent Tabs Template. This tabs template is simple and clean with semi-transparent tabs. Adjust the color scheme, text, and imagery to make it your own in no time.
- Storyline 2: Chunky Tabs Template. Another elegantly designed tabs interaction created for Storyline 2. Feel free to swap out the icons for your own with one of the many Icon sets availlable for free download here.
- Powerpoint: Office-Themed Tabs Template. This tabs template simulates looking through a folder for information. Simply update the text and you're off to the races!
- Storyline 2: Office-Themed Tabs Template. Click on the tabs on the folder to view the paperwork inside each section. Animations add a bit of fun to this interaction.
- Powerpoint: Color Block Tabs Template. This Powerpoint tabs template uses simple rectangle shapes and bright colors to create a color block effect.
- Storyline 2: Color Block Tabs Template. This simple tabs template makes an impact by using bold and bright colors on the tabs.
- Powerpoint: Notebook Tabs Themed Template. Need to create an interaction with a lot of tabs? This simple, streamlined template makes it easy to add as many tabs as you need.