I’m always on the lookout for tips to help me create effective courses quickly. If you’ve ever used Rise 360, then you can appreciate how easy it is to build beautiful, interactive courses fast. 

One of my favorite things about Rise 360 is that I have access to Content Library 360 from within the app. Content Library 360 is chock-full of assets that can save you money, speed up your workflow, and make your content relatable. Let me explain how.

1. Save Money

Have you ever worked on a project with little to no images to go along with the content? It happens more often than you’d think! Often, companies just don’t have the budget or resources to create custom imagery. And in the past, if you didn’t have hours to spend scouring multiple free image stock sites, you were left with one option: paid stock photo sites. But paid stock sites can be super-expensive, especially if you need a bunch of images. 

That’s why I love Content Library 360. If you have an Articulate 360 subscription, you automatically have access to Content Library 360. That means—for no added cost—you can use as many images as you want from our ever-expanding library of literally millions of assets. 

These assets are all royalty-free for commercial and non-commercial use—no attribution required. Talk about saving money! 

2. Save Time

Another great reason to use Content Library 360 is to speed up course creation. That’s because you can search our ever-growing, massive library of course assets and insert them into your project in just a few clicks—without ever leaving Rise 360. No more leaving the app, opening up your search engine, and navigating to an image stock site to try to find what you’re looking for. 

With Content Library 360, you can find the images you need right in the app—and without interrupting your workflow. 

And once you’ve found the perfect image for your project, you can use the Crop Image feature to save even more time! 

In just a few seconds, you can crop any image to fit your needs. There’s even a “Constrain to Square” option. Best of all, the cropping feature works with both Content Library 360 images and images you upload! 

Want to see other useful ways to use this feature? Check out this article

3. Create More Relatable Scenarios 

Scenarios are a great way to engage learners and help them navigate real-life situations. However, it can be a challenge to find all the assets you need with so many possible outcomes. Crafting realistic learning experiences with the scenario block in Rise 360 makes all this possible.  

And with Content Library 360, you not only have access to millions of stock images, you also have thousands of combinations of photographic characters and poses to choose from so you can easily create your own branching scenarios in a snap.  

As you build your scenario, you can select backgrounds and characters from a variety of industries and professions to make it feel relatable. And because Content Library 360 images and characters are available right in Rise 360, it’s quick and convenient.

Summary

With Content Library 360 images built right into Rise 360, you save money, time, and hassle—all while creating more relatable courses. What’s not to love?  

For more Rise 360 and Content Library 360 tips and tricks, check out these articles: 

What productivity tips do you have for creating courses in Rise 360? Please share your ideas in the comments below. I’d love to hear them! 

Want to save time by creating a Rise 360 course, but don’t have Articulate 360? Start a free 30-day trial, and come back to E-Learning Heroes regularly for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. 

2 Comments
Kate Michaelson