One way to make your course easy to use is having intuitive, attractive navigation. Spending just a little extra time perfecting the menu will help learners understand where they are in the course and how far they have to go. And well-designed navigation helps your course feel more pro.
Download these beautiful templates created by E-Learning Heroes community members to create great navigation for your next project quickly and easily.
- Let learners take a look at the menu and then slide it out of the way with this Storyline 2 template by Jeff Kortenbosch.
- See how you can create a web-style icon navigation in this example by Paul Alders.
- Give your course a playful, video-game feel with this template by Tom Washam.
- See how you can create simple, image-based navigation with this interaction by Phil Mayor.
- Guide learners through required sections with this locked navigation template by Richard Calcutt.
- See how you can combine images and text in this menu interaction by Nancy Woinoski.