Adding intuitive, attractive navigation to your courses makes them easier to take and gives your learners a more enjoyable experience. Investing a little extra time in creating a custom course menu or designing an enticing interaction will pay dividends with engaged, self-sufficient learners.
That’s why we think you’ll love these six beautiful downloads created by our talented E-Learning Heroes community. By using the nifty navigation ideas in these projects we're sure you (and your learners) will be headed in the right direction.
- Consolidate information and make it easy to navigate with a circular click-and-reveal like the one Nick Russell created for this app-inspired download.
- Drag the slider to the right to navigate through layers of the earth’s atmosphere with this ultra-creative Storyline 360 template by Karlis Sprogis.
- This text message–inspired quiz template by Nicole Legault uses a cool drag-and-drop interface that invites learners to interact.
- Samuel Apata shows us one way to integrate the look of navigation buttons and sliders into a project’s theme with this fun template that shows you how to properly fold a pair of jeans.
- This mobile app–inspired download by Jonathan Hill makes navigation clear and simple by using tabs to organize information.
- Speaking of mobile-inspired downloads, this app-themed menu by Allison LaMotte is built in PowerPoint, which makes it an easy way to kickstart your next project.
Follow us on Twitter and come back to E-Learning Heroes soon for more helpful advice on everything related to e-learning. If you have any questions, please share them in the comments.