Articulate 360 gives you everything you need for course development, including authoring apps Storyline 360 and Rise, 2+ million course assets, a project review app, and live online training with industry experts. Because Articulate 360 is a subscription, you get access to new features and content as we release them.
This year we released 60+ major features to help course creators collaborate, work more productively, and more. Here are some of our favorites:
Articulate 360 Teams
Get team access to Articulate 360 with exclusive collaboration features and more.
- Share a library of team slides: Build a collection of slides your team can access right from within Storyline 360.
- Collaborate on courses: Create and edit Rise courses together with your team.
- Add user seats: Purchase additional seats from your management console as your team grows.
- Upload team members: Add Articulate 360 users to your account by importing a CSV file.
Create fully responsive courses in minutes.
- Multiple response questions: Create assessments with more than one correct answer.
- Fill-in-the-blank questions: Challenge learners to recall key words or phrases.
- Enhanced quiz feedback: Reinforce learners’ knowledge with a variety of feedback options.
- Storyline block: Add custom interactions built in Storyline 360 to Rise courses.
- Knowledge check block: Add multiple choice knowledge checks to custom lessons.
- Attachments block: Add downloadable resources to your Rise lessons.
- Flashcard interaction block: Add interactive flashcards to your custom lessons.
- Continue block: Make sure learners view all content before moving on.
- Exit course: Set buttons in block lessons to leave a course, or add an ever-present link that returns learners to an LMS.
New customization options
- Custom fonts: Personalize Rise courses with custom fonts for heading and body text.
- Course cover photos: Customize the look of your course with a photographic cover.
- Text editor enhancements: Make course text look the way you want with new formatting options.
- Custom text labels: Customize the default text labels in Rise courses.
- Copy lessons to other courses: Copy lessons across Rise courses to reuse existing content and create courses faster.
- Integration with Articulate Review: Get consolidated feedback on Rise projects using the simple, web-based Articulate Review app.
- Folders: Create folders in your Rise dashboard to organize projects.
- Content Library images: Access 2+ million images in Content Library, right from within Rise.
- Copy course: Send a copy of your course to another Rise author.
- Tin Can (xAPI) support: Export Rise courses as Tin Can API-compliant packages.
- Higher contrast for accessibility: Experience higher contrast of colors for built-in course elements.
Build immersive e-learning courses with custom interactivity.
- Text to speech: Convert text to speech right in Storyline 360.
- Text-to-speech closed captions: Generate closed captions that are automatically synced with text-to-speech narration.
- Object editing enhancements: Size and position objects with pixel-perfect precision.
- Fine-tune motion paths: Create perfect motion paths easily with greater control over how objects move.
- Detect missing fonts: Quickly discover if any fonts used in your course are missing from your computer.
- Replace fonts: Replace one font with another throughout your project—fast.
- Slide layer enhancements: Switch between layers by keeping the properties window open. Plus, set properties for and duplicate multiple layers at the same time.
- Tables: Structure text and communicate how data is organized to screen readers.
- Closed captions editor: Create, edit, and fine-tune closed captions right in Storyline 360.
- Import closed captions: Import a caption file for each audio track and video in your course to add closed captions.
- Custom fonts for closed captions: Use custom fonts for your closed captions.
- Toggle closed captions on and off: Use triggers to toggle captions on and off when you build your own custom course navigation.
New options for creating interactive content
- Random number variable: Add game-like and math elements to Storyline 360 courses with a random number variable.
- Additional dial style: Experience more options for creating dial interactions with another gorgeous built-in style.
- 2+ million course assets: Access royalty-free images, videos, and icons right from within Storyline 360.
Get stakeholder buy-in fast with this project review app.
- Attachment with comments: Let reviewers attach files to their comments.
- Subscribe to comments: Subscribe to projects and receive email notifications for new comments.
- Emojis support: Give your Articulate Review comments more personality with emojis.
- Comment without account: Allow reviewers who don’t have an Articulate ID to comment on courses.
- Email digest: Choose to get hourly or daily summaries of activity rather than a separate email for each new comment.
- Export comments: Export project feedback to a CSV file or a PDF document.
Build beautiful e-learning faster with course assets.
- 2+ million royalty-free assets: Access 2+ million photos, icons, videos, illustrations, and vector graphics right from Storyline 360 and Rise.
- 15 new characters: Connect with learners using the new photographic characters in a variety of industries and styles.
- Two new template sets: Get started on Storyline 360 projects fast with two new template sets.