E-Learning Heroes is chock-full of tips to help you get started with Articulate 360 and make the most of it.
With the authoring tools Storyline 360 and Rise, you have the power to create incredible e-learning projects. That’s why we're so stoked to share some really nifty Articulate 360 tips to maximize the authoring tools in your Articulate 360 subscriptions.
- Why settle for the same old bullet points? Learn how to deliver content with bullet point alternatives in this article by Trina Rimmer.
- Ah, you've hit the jackpot with this one: Allison LaMotte shares how you can awe your learners using drag-and-drop interactions!
- Ta-da! Learners may think you’re a magician once Nicole Legault shows you how to transform static text into interactive content using click-and-reveal interactions.
- Allison LaMotte has Storyline tips to help you create interactions inspired by the personality quizzes you see on Buzzfeed and in magazines.
- This awesome article by Nicole Legault shows you how to boost a learner’s retention by adding interactive pop-ups to videos.
Want to learn more about Articulate 360? Start a free trial today. Also, check out other sweet “Best of 2017” content, such as helpful instructional design resources and most viewed Storyline examples.