Building new courses can take time—some more than others. Luckily, we have some time-saving content to share as the year comes to a close. Use these well-designed downloads from the community to jump-start your next course: it’s a cinch to tailor them to any course you desire!
We’re excited to showcase the year’s most popular Storyline downloads crafted by your fellow e-learning developers.
- See how this fun board game by Nicole Legault is a simple yet engaging way to quiz learners on course info. It’s available for Storyline 2 and Storyline 360.
- Bring your content to life with this handy click-and-reveal Storyline 2 template by Nicole Legault.
- Be the talk of the e-learning party with this Cards Against Humanity–inspired Storyline 2 and Storyline 360 download by Trina Rimmer.
- Get ideas about improving your course interactivity with this fun Storyline 360 trivia game by Allison LaMotte.
- Invite learners to dig deeper into course content with this clever Post-it Note interaction by Montse Anderson (available in Storyline 2).
- Watch as this rocket-themed Storyline 2 quiz game by Diana Myers makes it easy to update questions to fit your needs, thanks to Storyline question banks.
- See how to provide valuable feedback to learners when they select incorrect answers in this multiple-choice Storyline 2 demo by Montse Anderson.
- Marvel at this beautiful, easy-to-use checklist download available for Storyline 2 by Brandon Lynn.
- Save time building your next corporate style guide with this useful Storyline 2 download by Trina Rimmer
- Marvel at the way David Tait cleanly packs information into one slide in this colorful Storyline 2 accordion interaction.
If you’re loving the year-end inspiration, take a look at our roundup of the best PowerPoint freebies, and stay tuned for additional Best of 2017 articles all month long!