For most e-learning creators, creating accessible courses is a challenge. You want everyone to benefit from the awesome content you build, no matter how they interact with your course — but you’re not sure how to do it.
In our latest free e-book, “6 Best Practices for Designing Accessible E-Learning,” you’ll learn six key best practices to help you create awesome e-learning that’s Section 508- and WCAG-compliant. And you’ll get a reference list of do’s and don’ts that you can refer to every day.
Grab this awesome, free e-book to learn how to:
- Create a course that’s easy to navigate using your keyboard
- Write useful, concise alt text to accompany images and graphics
- Present information clearly by putting it in a sensible order
- Make sure your course navigation is easy for everyone to use
- Provide useful context for your audios, videos, and screencasts
You can download “6 Best Practices for Designing Accessible E-Learning” and all our awesome e-books right here, free.