Learn all about customizing slide masters, layouts, placeholders, and feedback slides with these video tutorials. Topics include production tips, branding, feedback, creating templates and so much more!
Introduction to Master Slides
- How to Use Master Slides in Articulate Storyline 2
- How to Create Global Pages Using Master Slide Layers in Articulate Storyline 2
- Creating Custom Feedback Master Slides for Articulate Quizmaker and Articulate Storyline
- Creating Custom Tabs Interactions Using Slide Masters
- Using Slide Masters to Style Imported Quiz Questions in Articulate Storyline 2
- Using Master Slides to Brand Your E-Learning Course in Articulate Storyline
About the Screencast Challenges
The weekly screencasting challenges are ongoing opportunities to teach, learn, and demonstrate your e-learning expertise. You can jump into any or all of the previous challenges anytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We’ll link back to your posts so the great work you’re sharing gets even more exposure. If you share your demos on Twitter, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can track your e-learning coolness.
Share Your Tips for Working with Storyline’s Master Slides
The slide master challenge is still open! If you have one or more ideas you'd like to share, please jump over to the original challenge and post your links in the comments section. I'll update this recap page to include your examples.