🏆 Challenge of the Week
This week, your challenge is to share a link to your e-learning portfolio or create an interactive resume example.
🎁 Bonus: Share Your Favorite Portfolio Tip!
Share your favorite portfolio tip or recommendation. What portfolio advice would you give to someone who is just getting started? What's your biggest lesson learned crafting your portfolios?
Interactive Resume Example
Here’s a creative resume example that Tim built with Storyline 360. The example features looping background audio and custom motion path animations and transitions.
Related E-Learning Challenges
- Build and Promote Your E-Learning Voice Over Portfolios #104: Challenge | Recap
- Audio Tips for E-Learning Portfolios #138: Challenge | Recap
- E-Learning Portfolios with Rise 360 #254: Challenge | Recap
- E-Learning Heroes Profiles #108: Challenge | Recap
- How to Build an E-Learning Portfolio One Challenge at a Time
- What to Include in an E-Learning Portfolio
- Why You Need an E-Learning Portfolio
- Here’s a Free Tool to Build an E-Learning Portfolio
- How to Create an E-Learning Portfolio
- Here’s What Needs to be in Your E-Learning Portfolio
- Why You Need a Professional Portfolio
✨ Share Your E-Learning Work
- Comments: Use the comments section below to link your published example and blog post.
- Forums: Start a new thread and share a link to your published example.
- Personal blog: If you have a blog, please consider writing about your challenges. We'll link to your posts so your great work gets even more exposure.
- Social media: If you share your demos on Twitter or LinkedIn, try using #ELHChallenge so your tweeps can follow your e-learning coolness.
📆 Last Week’s Challenge:
Before you showcase your e-learning work, check out the examples course designers shared in last week’s e-learning challenge:
👋 New to the E-Learning Challenges?
The weekly e-learning challenges are ongoing opportunities to learn, share, and build your e-learning portfolios. You can jump into any or all of the previous challengesanytime you want. I’ll update the recap posts to include your demos.
📅 Next Week’s Challenge
- Next week's challenge #439 (11/03): Keep It or Trash It: Drag-and-Drop Sorting Activities. I try to include at least one drag-drop interaction each year. For this challenge, we'll focus on using drag-drops to sort items into two or more categories.
Got an idea for a challenge? Are you interested in doing a webinar showcasing how you made one or more challenge demos? Or do you have some comments for your humble challenge host? Use this anonymous form to share your feedback: https://bit.ly/ElearningChallengeForm.