Welcome to the new E-Learning Heroes. We hope you’ll love it!
With this redesigned site, it’ll be even easier for you to get help, inspiration, and guidance on building great courses. Here’s what we love most about the new E-Learning Heroes:
We now add and curate content daily, giving you a shortcut to the best articles, downloads, and discussions.
You can now get in-depth guidance on building courses your learners will love. We’ll add e-books to the new library regularly.
We’ve created a new examples page so you can easily find inspiration on interactions, quizzes, games, and more.
Dedicated E-Learning 101 Resources
We’ve developed new articles to guide you through every aspect of course development. These are great for e-learning newbies and folks who want to brush up on the basics.
More E-Learning Challenges
We’ve built a dedicated E-Learning Challenges page, making it easier for you to learn new skills, get feedback on your work, and build your portfolio.
We’ve created more free downloads and will post new ones every week.
You can easily find tutorials, how-tos, articles, best practices, and advice on using Articulate software in the new product hubs.
We’ve built fast, smart search capabilities so you can more easily find what you need.
As you can see, there are so many goodies to explore. Here are some tips to help you find your way:
- Filter search results by content type (articles, discussions, e-books, examples, downloads, or series) and by keyword to find exactly what you need
- Make it easy for people to contact you by updating your profile with links to your LinkedIn page or website
- Manage subscriptions to articles and discussions right from your profile page
- Reply to comments and discussions by email from any device
- Save content you like by clicking Bookmark at the top of any discussion, article, example, or download
- Bookmark comments to save the best answers to your questions
- Easily share content you like by clicking the social icons on all content and hubs
Happy exploring! We look forward to hearing what you think.
Your Community Team