Convert Engage Interactions to Support 16:9 Wide Screens
I don't know if you are still looking for a solution. Here is my solution for converting 4:3 Engage interactions to 16:9 widescreen -
1) Create the Engage interaction and publish it for web. The published folder will contain several files. "Interaction.swf" is the main file to look for.
2) Create an "index.html" file that scales the "interaction.swf" to 'exact fit'. I have attached the same file here.
3) Copy the "Index.html" file to the published folder of the Engage interaction.
4) In your PowerPoint, insert the "index.html" as a web object. Adjust the sizing as required.
5) Publish the file and check out!
6) Note that there will be a bit of skew. However, you interaction will fit 16:9 aspect.
Kindly check and let me know the results!