Engage 360 - Continue Course button/option

Nov 18, 2016

In Engage '09 there was an option to "Continue to Next Slide" in presenter.  I had many FAQ Interactions set up as a Review prior to the Quiz and had to take them out since there was not button to continue with course if the user did not want to go through the Review.  No, I do not want to add it to the menu.  This option was left out of Engage '13.  It seems to have also been left out of Engage 360.  Is this true?  Is there any way to bring the FAQ Interaction into Presenter as a slide and allow the Next/Previous player buttons to advance the slides and not the Interaction?

5 Replies
Adam Menary

I have played around with a few engage interactions that i have imported into storyline 360 and its behaving oddly.  the show continue option was available on one occasion and i changed it and then when i went back it was locked and i couldnt change it.  In all cases when i preview the presentation the contunine button nor the next buttons work at all - is this an issue when previewing locally? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.