Engage "continue" button not working in Storyline 360
In my storyline 360 project output in the engage 360 interaction the continue button does not appear after clicking all of the segments in the engage interaction.
i have tried many different settings none seem to work
The options for the "continue" button are not editable either ie the drop lists dont work and i cant rename the button - see attached image
To replicate this ;
1. Create a pyramid in engage 360 and set the interaction properties to "user can advance any order" . For this test I have disabled the next and previous buttons to advance through the engage.
2. create a two slide presentation in storyline 360
3. add a new slide and import the engage 360 pyramid form 1 above
4. turn off the 'next' and 'previous' buttons for the engage slide ie in storyline 360
5. publish the storyline 360 project containing the engage 360 interaction for "web"
6. upload the attached zip to a hosted lms
7. run the presentation and the "continue to next slide" button does not appear after completing the engage 360 interaction
I have uploaded my test case as a zip
please confirm if this file works for you and if there is a major bug and when it might be fixed ?