Engage Interactions Not showing in 360 Review

Mar 19, 2018

All of the other screens show up within Review except for the Engage interactions. These are just a grey screen. Can interactions be reviewed and commented upon? Thanks.

5 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi David,

I see a known issue where an empty snapshot appears when a user comments on an Engage item embedded inside Storyline, but it sounds like you're not seeing them at all in Review while viewing a course?

• Are you uploading these as standalone Engage items, or inside a Presenter/Storyline course? 
  • What browser(s) have you viewed the Review item in? 
  • Could you share a link here with us so I can take a look as I do some testing as well? 
Michelle Kenoyer

Hi everyone--I know I'm a year late to this thread :) but I'm experiencing this issue as well. It appears to be IE-exclusive and mouse-dependent (in other words, hovering over the Engage frame makes it re-appear). Also, if I publish the module to the Web or LMS instead of to Review 360, it also works fine. Might be a Review 360 compatibility issue with IE?

Ren Gomez

Hi Michelle,

Thanks for reaching out! It looks like you opened a support case, and my teammate, Gerald, was able to confirm a bug in Review 360 when Engage is published using Flash. As mentioned, we'll be sure to reach out if there's an update to the issue.

As a workaround, we suggest publishing to HTML5 only, or HTML5 as the primary output, if possible for your interaction.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.