2013 Presenter: Browser does not support Print Results or Finish Keys

Dec 09, 2014

I have Presenter 2013 and use Windows 7 on my desktop. I have been seeking to publish and the preview my first program. I enabled the "allow user to print results" option in Quizmaker. After publishing, I seek to preview the presentation, including the print results option. When I complete the quiz and click, "Print Results", I am prompted to enter my name. When I click "OK"or "Continue" button, instead of getting a preview of the printable results, I get a message, "The print results feature on this slide has been disabled while viewing locally because your browser does not support it." I have since upgraded IE to IE 11. It still generates this message since the upgrade. I also get this same messge  when I seek to exit the program by clicking the "Finish" button.  Any insight as to what I can dofully enable both functions?

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Bill!

If you view published Articulate Presenter content on your local hard drive or send it to someone else to view on their local hard drive, you'll encounter security restrictions from the computer, web browser, Flash Player, and network that'll cause various features to fail. To test your content and share it with others, you'll need to upload it to the environment for which it was published. Here's how.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.