403 forbidden on folder tutorials/coursename/player/ and 404 not found on tutorials/coursename/player/art_plugin.xml

Apr 29, 2015

Hi there,

I have copied a drupal site from another server and have it set up and running fine, the only issue is the articulate tutorials no longer play. The course player will load but nothing loads within it, just gives me a slide count of 100/160.

I added a file called art_plugin.xml to the player folder which sorted the 404 issue out. However I am still getting a 403 error on the player folder. I thought it was an error with drupal but that doesnt seem to be the case. 

I do not have access to the original articulate files for the tutorials I only have the published folders and files. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated :).

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi James, 

Have you tried uploading your course to another site to help narrow down where the issue may be? I can't speak to the changes you made to your published output folder, and without the original files it's hard to know how it was published. You could always look at the options here for uploading the content to see how those behave. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.