Articulate 2013 - html5 - each publishing results the different appearance
Recently, I feel like we are getting to use html5 output more and more. We have a project with short 14 slides course and I am having trouble with having a consistent output.
There are issues that will be always found newly for every publishes and I am not sure what I can do about it.
For each publishing...
1. Superscript looks differently (of course it looks different than flash output ver. as well)
2. The graphic components are missing from time to time
3. Audio timing is slightly different
Is there anybody who was experiencing the same issue?
I tried another machine, but the same thing was happening.
I have other questions:
- Does Articulate 360 have a lot of improvements for html5 output?
- I've tried locking the player, but it doesn't solve the issue (well it looks better because it is not blurry)
- I have a large resolution for the slides, does it affect publishing?