Articulate Presenter "13 Ribbon not showing up in PowerPoint 2013

Feb 02, 2016

I have searched for two days to find a solution for this issue and have not had any success. I found one article telling me to ensure the add-in is checked as enabled, and it is. What I find interesting is that I can publish to Articulate Presenter from Quizmaker and Engage, yet the ribbon does not show up at all in PowerPoint. Can someone please assist with this issue? I am at a standstill as far as being able to work.......

16 Replies
Christie Pollick

Hi, June -- Many thanks for the update and for running through the repair steps offered. At this point, I think it would be best for our Support Engineers to take a closer look at the issue you're experiencing. I will go ahead and submit a ticket for you in just a moment, and you will be contacted via email as soon as possible. Your patience is appreciated. :)

Christie Pollick

Thanks for your reply, June! It may be helpful to contact your IT group to ensure that Gren's email from 2/3/2016 8:42 PM was received, as occasionally, emails from Support are routed to a SPAM or junk folder in error. 

I also wanted to note in case you weren't aware, when you reply via email to a forum notification, the details in your signature are displayed publicly in your post. In the interests of protecting your privacy, you are welcome to use the EDIT button beneath your post to remove those details if you wish. :)

Brenda Cook

Yes, I did. Still not working.

Brenda Cook | Instructional Designer II, CPC | Learning and Development, Shared Services | Anthem, Inc.
W@H - GA | brenda.cook@anthem.com | (678) 814-5536
[cid:image005.jpg@01D21011.DBA619B0][cid:image006.png@01D21011.DBA619B0]
Check out our Learning and Development Resources on Anthem Learning Network

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information or may otherwise be protected by law. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you
are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail
and destroy all copies of the original message and any attachment thereto.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.