Articulate Presenter 360 - I can no longer publish, and I don't know why

Mar 08, 2021

HELP please! For some reason, just today, I can no longer fully publish an Articulate Presenter file. This was working fine just last week. I've tried rebooting my PC, installing the Articulate 360 updates, and nothing is working. When I create a blank PPT, with just one slide, I can publish. But when I open any of the existing files that I've published in the past, they continue to get an error after they begin "creating slides"... It goes right to "Cleaning up temporary files", but doesn't complete. I don't know what else to do, but without being able to publish, I can't move forward in my work. 

8 Replies
Ren Gomez

Hi Chris,

I'm sorry to hear you're running into this issue! Since you only see this in older files, I'd like to have our support team take a look at one and see if we can replicate the issue!

You should see an email arrive shortly with an upload link. Feel free to upload your Articulate Package, and our team will begin testing immediately!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Paul,

No recent updates that I can think of which could have caused this, but I saw you were working with my colleague Eric through the case. Looks like you spotted one troublesome slide that may have contributed?

I'll defer to Eric's existing knowledge on what you've experienced to keep troubleshooting with you till we figure it out! 

Graham Francis

I am working with Chester though I DO think this is a wider issue as ALL of my larger files have the same issue - regardless of which PC I try, which location I save the output to .... always the same place it crashes and always the same error.... can other take a look whilst Chester is also involved as work has stopped at my company over this - help!