Articulate Presenter 360/Quiz Maker- LMS Reporting for Multiple Quizzes in ONE Course

Nov 15, 2017

Hello! 

I have a course that contains multiple (about 8 so far) quizzes and I need to know if there is a way to set the SCORM settings to compute a passing score for all COMBINED. 

I cannot attach the project for confidential purposes, but here is a detailed layout of the course:

• For every three slides, a five-question quiz follows.
  • There are a total of 40 questions so far (I'm still creating more). 
  • Each quiz has a result slide.
  • The learner must have an 80% passing score for the course to receive continuing education credits. 

Is it possible to combine results? If so, what settings should I select? I am working through Presenter 360. 

1 Reply
Ali Goulet

Hey Faye,

Thanks so much for reaching out here- great question! 

Articulate Presenter lets you track a course either by the number of slides viewed or by a single quiz. Tracking multiple quizzes in the same course isn't supported.

However, you may be able to track multiple measurements for a course using one of the unsupported methods in this article.

We have some really savvy users here in the forums too, so I'll leave this in their hands to share any other ideas they've come up with too.

Good luck with your project! ☺️

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.