Attachments

Sep 14, 2015

I just went from Studio 9 to 13 and can't find how to load attachments.  There used to be a button right in the ribbon.

5 Replies
Pamela Jones

Is there a video I can watch to see what the differences are from Presenter 9 to 13. For instance, I don’t know where to load templates anymore to change the look of the presentation…or logo’s.

This Email message and any attachment may contain information that is proprietary, legally privileged, confidential and/or subject to copyright belonging to Exelon Corporation or its affiliates ("Exelon"). This Email is intended solely for the use of the person(s) to which it is addressed. If you are not an intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivery of this Email to the intended recipient(s), you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this Email is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this Email and any copies. Exelon policies expressly prohibit employees from making defamatory or offensive statements and infringing any copyright or any other legal right by Email communication. Exelon will not accept any liability in respect of such communications. -EXCIP

Christie Pollick

Hi, Pam -- There are a number of tutorials available here under the Customizing the Player section that you should find helpful to change the appearance of your presentation, logos, etc. And if you have a template that you were using previously that you would like to import, please see this section specifically for more information:  Saving Your Player or Switching to a Different One.

Hope that helps and please let me know if there is anything else you need. :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.