Audio Does Not Play in Review or LMS, Intermittent Problem
A new problem surfaced this week with audio not playing on certain slides when Articulate Studio/Presenter is published to Articulate Review or an LMS.
- The audio will always play fine in Articulate preview mode
- The audio will often not play on some slides in Articulate Review
- The audio will often not play on some slides in the Absorb LMS
- Publish the course once, it all works fine. Publish it again, the audio on some slides will stop working. Publish it again, it might start working again. The problem is intermittent, but it fails much more often than it succeeds.
- Sometimes the audio will play for a second, and then cut out. If the user clicks on the seekbar, the audio will always play at the point clicked.
- Often, earlier slides in the deck will not work well and later slides will work fine.
- We have already tried a variety of audio files, MP3 and WAV
- We have already tried different computers and different Articulate 360 licenses
- We have already tried multiple courses including a brand new course with several completely blank slides and simple audio added.
Here is one of many, many slide decks that is giving us trouble. See attached.