audio won't play

Aug 06, 2015

hi! i've just downloaded studio '13 to give it a try and testing presenter with an old presentation, that has some audios embeded is not well published.

for example the first slide has an audio that is set to play automatically once the slide is showed up (play after the previous animation in the animation pane) when I preview it in powerpoint it sounds but if if preview it in the articulate player there's no sound.

in other slide, i have two audios. the first is set to play automatically once the slide is showed up and the second audio is set to play after the first audio ends (play after the previous animation in the animation pane). when i preview it in the articulate player the first audio plays with no problem but the second won't play.

any ideas?

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Hector, 

Without seeing the file it's difficult to say, but I did want to note that Presenter '13 doesn't support audio that was recorded or imported in PowerPoint. You'll need to record or import audio in Presenter.  You can read more here about how to extract the audio from Powerpoint, if you don't have the original audio. 

If you continue to have difficulty with the audio, especially the synced animations we'll want to take a look at the Presenter package.  You can share it here in the forums or send along to our support team here. You'll also want to confirm that you're working with local project files as described here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.