Embedded video options
Our courses are video heavy, and we were looking to boost our video quality, which is going to involve hosting our videos elsewhere then packaging them directly into the course.
Here's what I know:
- It is possible to embed YouTube videos directly into a Presenter slide.
- It is also possible to load the FLV directly into the course.
But what I want to know:
- Is it possible to embed videos from other video streaming sites? (Ex: Vimeo, Dailymotion, Hulu, etc).
- Is it possible to embed any html code into Presenter? What about iframe code?
- Is it possible to serve the FLV file on a server outside the Presenter/SCORM package, and still be able to embed it?
There are probably other things I could add to this, and will most likely as the discussion progresses, but this will suffice for now.