Failed to Detect Articulate Presenter Process

May 08, 2020

I just started getting the "Failed to Detect Articulate Presenter Process"  message and I cannot work on any of my training files. I see discussions from 8 or 9 months ago, but I am wondering if there is any more recent information about how to deal with this problem.

4 Replies
Katie Riggio

Hi Cindy!

I've seen a few reports, where these steps helped resolve that same error:

If you're still running into this problem after both repair steps, let us know and we'll dig in further. You can start a case with our Support team by using this secure link.

Cindy Whitcome

Thanks Katie. Since I am like many of your users, I do not have administrative rights to my desktop, so I involved my already overwhelmed IT department. They were able to fix the problem, but it was only temporary.

I just got the message again - less than 24 hours after it had been "fixed." I will now take your repair protocols back to my IT department colleagues to use up more of their time. This is really unacceptable. It seems like Articulate has been experiencing this problem for a long time without a permanent solution - one of the links you provided is from 2016. I can't go to my IT department every day.

Lauren Connelly

Hi Cindy!

I'm so sorry you're running into this! I'd like to enlist help from our Support Engineers so we can eliminate the snag quickly. 

Please use this link to connect with one of our Support Engineers. There is an option to attach a file, so if you can share a screenshot of what you see on your end, that would be an excellent place to start!

After submitting a case, we'll let you know once we receive it! We'll continue sharing our findings with you via email. You're in good hands for in-depth troubleshooting!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.