help!

Dec 22, 2014

Hello,

I am currently working on a project of combining several presentations into one. All of them are done is Articulate '13 and have audio and animation. I can't seem to combine multiple courses without having to re-import the audio and re-sync the animation. Does anyone know of a way that I can do this?

Please help!

Thank you!

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Kevin! Not that I'm aware of, here is our advice on how to merge two projects, which includes export/import audio as well.

Here's how to merge two or more Articulate Presenter projects into one presentation:

1) Open all the PowerPoint files you want to merge and decide which will be the master project.
2) In each of the secondary presentations, select all the slides you want to merge, then press Ctrl+C to copy them.
3) Switch to the master presentation, click the slide thumbnail after which you want the new slides to appear, then press Ctrl+V to paste the copied slides.
4) If the secondary presentations have Presenter audio, export a copy of the audio files
5) Then, import the audio files into the master presentation

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.