Missing text

Jun 13, 2017

I'm at my wit's end on this...   I have text on a slide in bulleted format.  It looks perfectly fine when I test it on my PC (see attachment "Not missing text").  But a couple of my colleagues have tested it on their PCs and they are seeing what you see in the attachment titled "Mising Text."  The text is gone.  It also looks like tha when I test it in the SCORM Cloud.  

The Presenter files look fine to me - there's no box covering up the text.  I don't see how/why this is happening - the text should be showing.  Anyone have any thoughts on what's going on and how to fix it?  

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Sheri - Thanks for sharing the file. I'm seeing some run-off, even in preview, of the slide you shared originally. Looks like the font is too big and it is not set to shrink/wrap on overflow. There is also a difference on the slide vs the slide master settings, so that may be the first place to look.

I did notice, however, that the course you shared with me does not have the same formatting applied so I was not sure if you shared the correct file. Your image looks to have the menu on the right side and a theme as well. I didn't' want to dive too deep prior to knowing if this was correct.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.