Presenter 360 is crashing at cleaning up temporary files

Mar 27, 2018

Good morning,  wondering if anyone can help with this issue of presenter crashing at cleaning temporary files.  The powerpoint file has been placed into a new powerpoint file

15 Replies
Mindy Beebe

I am having the same problem. When I try to publish in Presenter as SCORM 2004 or as AICC the publishing process hangs up at "cleaning temporary files". I have rebuilt the training twice and this last time did not add audio or the quiz but the same thing is happening. I am attaching my pptx file.

I have been able to publish another training before this one hung up and after.

Thanks!

Frederick Wharton

After reading several postings and doing all that each post advised us and the course still did not work. Therefore we dissected slide by slide and identified three of the PowerPoint slides had a TRANSITION. We removed them and the course published fully. However, we have a 100 plus courses that have transitions and we have no problem. Very odd, but works now!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Fred and Mindy, 

Sorry you've run into such trouble with your publishing of projects! 

If you run into this again, please don't hesitate to reach out to our Support team. They're always happy to take a look at your Presenter files - you'll want to create a Presenter package to share with us! 

Leslie McKerchie

Thanks for popping in to share that update Will. I did a quick search and I'm only seeing one customer that reached out to support on this and it was an old .ppt file (97-2003) which was not compatible and saving as a .pptx resolved the issue for the file.

That certainly does not seem to be what you are running into.

If you could share your Articulate Package (from your desktop) with us here, we could take a look.

Becca Levan

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes, Karin, happy you reached out!

I'm sorry for the extra steps this has caused. From here, I'd like one of our support engineers to step in a help troubleshoot. You'll want to create a Presenter package and share it with us here. Then we'll reach out shortly after with an update!