problems with articulate

Sep 24, 2016

Hello, 

I have serious issues with the software. it continuously jams my processes in power point, i can't operate or perform more than 1 action at a time in articulate or it will get stuck. 

The latest problem I have encountered today is that after publishing, the presentation file won't play in my web browser anymore. 

what can be done with the software, are there any bug fixes coming out. i really need this application as it helps me generates my income in life. please help me fix the publishing function.. 

attached is my latest file created that failed to show after publication. 

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hi Dror!

I'm assuming you are utilizing Presenter '13? Are you utilizing the latest update to the software, which is now Update 8. If so, I would advise a repair as detailed here. If not, be sure to update and this will repair your software as well.

Also, please note that we have listed an issue here that may be what you are encountering in your browser.

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Dror.  Yes, the Flash Player issue did happen a bit suddenly to many folks.  Once the updated version of Flash Player was automatically installed on many computers, people experienced trouble with viewing their published content in their browsers.

Which browser are you using?  We have some screencasts that might help you out with fixing those settings.  Also, while viewing your content right out of the published folder works sometimes, we recommend uploading your published output directly to a server (or LMS) to avoid these sorts of issues.

A great way to view your course locally for testing is to publish to CD.  Then, you can launch your course directly from the published output without interference from your web browser (more instructions are available in the last link I shared).  

I hope those links help you out.  Let us know if you're running into any trouble!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.